Student Feedback - Gippsland Secondary School Program
- It was really interactive in the work and we got to see more than if we were just in a classroom.
- We got to have more of a chance to learn without distractions.
- I loved visiting the university, it was great to see what it was like.
- The information I learnt will not be forgotten. And that’s because of the way you taught it to me. It was different and interesting which kept me intrigued.
- Being able to doodle as well while there was someone talking was also a key thing that made it easier to learn.
- The ANZAC performance was very thrilling and confronting. I thought the way they put the information across was great.
- I enjoyed the level of the program and that I was being challenged.
- I enjoyed the size of the group and that I didn’t feel overwhelmed.
- Great staff and speakers.
- My favourite part was learning about Aboriginals and medieval times.
- I learned more than I thought I would.
- The program expanded my learning and opened my mind to new ideas.
- I love the Viking and Roman display. Please please please never change anything about the presentation.
- The model making stood out for me. It was a fun way to mix learning and leisure.
- The program challenged me to think differently and to analyse things deeper.
- I really enjoyed the program and it opened my mind to the many different ways of studying history. I look forward to taking these skills and using them in the future.
- I found working with other students of similar ability very helpful and fun.
- I liked how inclusive the different activities were.
- You really engaged students in great discussions and connected with their prior knowledge.
- I could see that my students were really interested!
- The students worked beautifully together – relaxed yet stimulating environment.
- All the presentations were excellent. Very student focused.
- A great day. Would definitely come back next year.
1 Jan 19
9.00 am - 3.30 pm 1 Jan 19
14 Mar 19
1.00 pm–4.05 pm 14 Mar 19
8 Sep 19
10.00 am - 5.30 pm 8 Sep 19