At the AGM on 29 April 2021, HTAV elected its 2021 Board of Directors:
- Ms Bianca Crawford, Beaconhills College (President)
- Mr Ashley Keith Pratt, Melbourne Girls Grammar (Vice President)
- Ms Bronwyn Cook, Dandenong High School (Vice President)
- Mr Nick Adeney, Tintern Grammar
- Ms Ann Guns, Monash University
- Mr Christopher Hart, Yarra Valley Grammar School
- Ms Elisa Litvin, Assumption College
- Mr James Ridley, Hoppers Crossing Secondary College
- Ms Alana Ryan, Presbyterian Ladies' College
- Ms Kara Taylor, Irymple Secondary College
- Dr Rosalie Triolo, Monash University
- Ms Lauren Trotter, Monbulk College
HTAV sincerely thanks outgoing Board members, Ms Faye Quinn and Associate Professor Dr Adrian Jones, for their many and varied contributions to the Association over a number of years.
The next election of HTAV Board members will take place in the lead up to the AGM in April 2022. Members will be notified when the nomination process for HTAV Directors opens, and when electronic voting commences.