HTAV provides many opportunities for organisations to promote their products, events and services to history educators. With its huge network in a range of sectors, HTAV is ideally placed to make connections between your organisation and history teachers.
- 2023 Member Bulletin Email
- 2023 Professional Learning Events booking form
- 2023 Annual Conference prospectus and booking form
- 2023 Professional reading journal Agora
- 2024 Member Calendar (booking form coming soon)
To find out more about HTAV’s promotional opportunities and partnerships, please click here.
Exhibiting at HTAV Events
Exhibiting at HTAV events provides an excellent opportunity for organisations to promote their publications and services to teachers of History. Download a copy of the Events and Conferences Advertising Form here.
What can HTAV offer its Partners?
- Increase in brand recognition.
- Interaction with History teachers.
- Assistance in launching new products and services.
Exhibition spaces at HTAV events are booked out by advertisers well in advance, often months before the actual event. Don’t procrastinate and book your exhibition space now.
29 Mar 23
HTAV 2023 AGM and Awards Ceremony5.00pm 29 Mar 23
30 Mar 23
Call for Workshops Open - Share Your Knowledge in 20239.00 am - 3.30 pm 30 Mar 23
11 May 23
History Teaching Masterclass Levels F-12: Every Teacher Can Teach First Nations History2.00 pm–4.00 pm 11 May 23