HTAV provides many opportunities for organisations to promote their products, events and services to history educators. With its huge network in a range of sectors, HTAV is ideally placed to make connections between your organisation and history teachers.
- Professional reading journal, Agora
- 2021 Conferences and Events
- 2021 Annual Conference packages
- 2021 Member Bulletin Email
- 2022 Member Bulletin Email
- 2022 Member Calendar
To find out more about HTAV’s promotional opportunities and partnerships, please click here.
Exhibiting at HTAV Events
Exhibiting at HTAV events provides an excellent opportunity for organisations to promote their publications and services to teachers of History. Download a copy of the Events and Conferences Advertising Form here.
What can HTAV offer its Partners?
- Increase in brand recognition.
- Interaction with History teachers.
- Assistance in launching new products and services.
Exhibition spaces at HTAV events are booked out by advertisers well in advance, often months before the actual event. Don’t procrastinate and book your exhibition space now.
Please view the following video for information about the promotional opportunities available to your organisation at HTAV events.
Highlights from the 2017 Annual Conference: Critical and Creative History, captured via our social media links, are provided below: