Horsham Primary School Program 2017
Federation University, Wimmera Campus
12 – 13 September 2017.
We would like to thank the principals, teachers, parents and students who worked with us to make this program possible.
Participating students came from the following schools:
Holy Trinity Lutheran School
Marnoo Primary School
Natimuk Primary School
St Malachy's, Edenhope
Capturing the Memories.
- I learned a lot more about different types of history and helped me gain a better understanding.
- I have actually grown to like history more and will want to carry out more research of my own.
- HEP was an amazing experience and I learned so much. I really liked the types of activities, mind benders and the ancient history workshops.
- I enjoyed the challenges that the HEP presented and the medieval activities.
- The model making task was fun and it helped me learn more about history that I didn't realise.
- I really enjoyed learning about history that I didn't know before.
- HEP was a great educational opportunity and I enjoyed the different learning styles through the program.
- I loved being able to learn new things and challenge myself with my learning. I enjoyed the Indigenous history.
1 Jan 19
9.00 am - 3.30 pm 1 Jan 19
14 Mar 19
1.00 pm–4.05 pm 14 Mar 19
8 Sep 19
10.00 am - 5.30 pm 8 Sep 19