Horsham Primary School Program 2017
Federation University, Wimmera Campus
12-13 September 2017
We would like to thank the principals, teachers, parents and students who worked with us to make this program possible.
Participating students came from the following schools:
- Holy Trinity Lutheran School
- Marnoo Primary School
- Natimuk Primary School
- Nhill College
- St Malachy's, Edenhope
- 'I learned a lot more about different types of history and helped me gain a better understanding.'
- 'I have actually grown to like history more and will want to carry out more research of my own.'
- 'HEP was an amazing experience and I learned so much. I really liked the types of activities, mind benders and the ancient history workshops.'
- 'I enjoyed the challenges that the HEP presented and the medieval activities.'
- 'The model making task was fun and it helped me learn more about history that I didn't realise.'
- 'I really enjoyed learning about history that I didn't know before.'
- 'HEP was a great educational opportunity and I enjoyed the different learning styles through the program.'
- 'I loved being able to learn new things and challenge myself with my learning. I enjoyed the Indigenous history.'
Capturing the Memories
27 Jul 23
HTAV 2023 Annual Conference: History Now9.00am - 5.30pm 27 Jul 23
10 Sep 23
VCE History: Australian History Student Lectures 202310.00am – 11.00am 10 Sep 23
10 Sep 23
VCE History: Ancient History Student Lectures 202310.00am – 11.00am 10 Sep 23