The conference advertisers and exhibitors have partnered with HTAV because they value what you do and want to connect with you. The financial contribution from these partners enables us to keep the cost of the conference down, and to take care of our members and other delegates with quality catering and venue support. HTAV’s partners also go the extra mile and offer prizes and special discounts to conference delegates and to HTAV members during the year. We welcome new organisations who have not exhibited at HTAV events in the past and we are pleased to have the continued support of our regular exhibitors whose resources are so valued by HTAV members. You can help HTAV, and our generous sponsors and partners, by enquiring about their programs, services and products to find out whether they can help you.
On behalf of the history teachers of Victoria, we would like to thank all the exhibitors for their support.
You will have an opportunity to win some great prizes by simply visiting the conference exhibitions. Complete your exhibitor passport and submit your entry at the HTAV Membership table to win prizes kindly donated by various exhibitors and organisations.
By visiting the exhibition table of HTAV's major sponsor, Latitude Group Travel, you will also have the chance to go into the major prize draw to win up to $20 000 off the cost of a school tour.
The 2019 exhibitors are:
- HTAV Major Sponsor: Latitude Group Travel
- HTAV Program Sponsor: Pearson
- ABC Splash
- Australian Taxation Office
- Bank First
- Bendigo Heritage Attractions
- Cambridge University Press
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs
- Education Perfect
- Eureka Centre – City of Ballarat
- HTAV Membership
- HTAV Publishing
- Islamic Museum of Australia
- Jewish Holocaust Centre
- Kryal Castle
- Macmillan Education Australia
- National Vietnam Veterans Museum
- National Capital Education Tourism Project (NCETP)
- Old Treasury Building
- Oxford University Press
- Sovereign Hill
- Victorian Electoral Commission