NOTE: Whilst every effort is made to process orders promptly, allow 7 working days for goods to be dispatched.
World War II (Inquiry-Based Learning Series)Publisher: HTAV Length: 40pp plus CD Item number: 1045 ISBN: 978-1-875585-99-1 AU $55.00 (incl GST)
Was World War II Australia's worst conflict?
A complete blackline master unit of work for teachers.
This unit examines Australia’s involvement in World War II. It uses a range of primary and secondary sources to address the following inquiry questions:
- Who fought in WWII and why?
- Why did the main players behave the way they did?
- Which was the worst concentration camp in WWII?
- Were Australians really under threat on the home front?
- Was Menzies or Curtin the better wartime prime minister?
- Primary source documents and images
- Historical context
- Learning objectives and outcomes
- Stimulating inquiry questions
- Step-by-step lessons that can be followed or adapted
- Activities for a range of learning styles
- Assessment tasks
- CD of sources for easy printing
Includes glossary, maps, websites and useful facts.