NOTE: Whilst every effort is made to process orders promptly, allow 7 working days for goods to be dispatched.
Witch Hunts (Inquiry-Based Learning Series)Publisher: HTAV Length: 44pp plus CD Item number: 0909 ISBN: 978 1 875585 89 2 AU $55.00 (incl GST)
Why were so many people in early modern Europe found guilty of using witchcraft?
A complete blackline master unit of work for teachers.
The HTAV’s Inquiry-Based Learning Series offers a range of ready-made units of work for History teachers. Each unit is based around a set of exciting inquiry questions, which can be answered by examining the sources provided.
Students become active learners as they make predictions, study evidence, respond creatively and argue points of view.
These blackline masters can be printed from CD and used straight away. No further resources required.
- Primary source documents and images
- Historical context
- Learning objectives and outcomes
- Stimulating inquiry questions
- Step-by-step lessons that can be followed or adapted
- Activities for a range of learning styles
- Assessment tasks
- CD of sources for easy printing
Click HERE to see a sample.