2020 HTAV Membership
HTAV membership will open to join and renew for 2020 on Monday 21 October 2019.
Members will become a part of a dynamic, collegial community of History teachers and educators across Victoria, committed to meeting the challenges of the teaching and learning of History.
All HTAV Members have access to the following benefits:
- Discount rates for professional learning programs
- Free online access to the Association's journal, Agora. Agora can also be requested in hard copy format for an additional fee. You can view a sample of what Agora has to offer here.
- Member updates that keep you abreast of the latest in History and teaching news
- Access to the members-only area of the HTAV website, which houses a range of resources and past Agora articles
- Key advice on the curriculum at all levels
- Access to a range of resources developed specifically for the classroom
- Free access to the Peer Mentoring Program. To learn more about the mentoring network, please click here.
- Discount on HTAV publications ordered through the HTAV website
- Additional offers thanks to HTAV Member Partners
2020 MEMBERSHIP PRICES
|..Victorian individual teacher||$130|
.......(special rate for 1 year in either 1st, 2nd or 3rd year of teaching)
|..Interstate / international individual teacher||$95|
|..Victorian primary and secondary school w more than 700 students||$395|
|..Victorian primary and secondary school w less than 700 students||$315|
|..Victorian secondary school w more than 700 students||$355|
|..Victorian secondary school w less than 700 students||$280|
|..Interstate / international secondary school||$150|
.......(includes Trade, Tertiary, Government,Cultural Organisation)
Optional extra: pay an additional $45 to receive all 2019 issues of the professional reading journal, Agora, in hard copy format alongside your online access.You can view what Agora has to offer here.
2020 PROFESSIONAL LEARNING RATES
Download the Professional Learning rates flyer to help plan your professional learning budget for 2020.
Online renewals open in October of the year prior and membership begins immediately upon sign-up. Members may join or renew at any time, however we recommend doing so during the October-December renewal period for an easy transition into the new year. 2020 HTAV memberships expire 31 December 2020.
Please note: It is recommended that you avoid using Internet Explorer when completing your membership application as it is not compatible with the online system.