HTAA National History Teachers’ Conference: '2020 Hindsight' - 30 Sep 20
When: Wednesday 30 September – Friday 2 October 2020
Where: Perth, WA
The History Teachers’ Association of Australia, supported by the History Teachers Association of Western Australia, is proud to present the National History Teachers’ Conference in Perth.
CALL FOR PAPER NOW OPEN
REGISTRATIONS OPEN SOON
This event will include:
- Over 60 sessions with presenters from across Australia sharing their expertise in primary, lower school and senior secondary History Education.
- Sessions supporting History and HASS teachers to develop their skills and content knowledge.
- Workshops targeting student engagement in HASS/ History, literacy development, gifted education, technology in a History classroom and many other sessions aimed specifically for an Australian classroom.
- Interesting and engaging keynote speakers.
- Social events aimed at improving networks and building an Australia wide community of History educators.
- An extensive array of leading exhibitors.
- Practical, innovative and interesting ideas for your classroom.
- Beautiful, central location of Trinity College.
For more information, please visit the HTAA History Conference website.
|Registrations Open:||25 Feb 20 12:00 AM|
|Registrations Close:||30 Sep 20 9:00 AM|