Pre-Service Teacher Membership
"Since my days of being a pre-service teacher I have been a member of HTAV. I would highly recommend becoming a member of HTAV... as their PD sessions and resources are invaluable."
Steven Sarafian, Box Hill Senior Secondary College
There are many reasons why pre-service teacher membership with HTAV is beneficial to you. In addition to these member benefits, pre-service teacher members enjoy:
- Free membership for the duration of your studies
- 80% off registration rates to HTAV events and conferences
- Opportunities to attend HTAV events and conferences for free as volunteers
- 10% discount on HTAV publications sold online via the HTAV Resource Shop
- Automatic entry into prize draws and giveaways
- Easier evidencing of Standard 7.4 of the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers
Plus, you’ll be directly supporting the Association that supports you.
To join, select your membership category below and follow the prompts.
And don't forget to add your print subscription to the professional reading journal, Agora!
|Current members should renew by logging into the Member Centre and visiting the Member Centre followed by My Profile, then My Memberships followed by Renew.
* Country rates apply if the address provided is greater than 50 kms from the Melbourne CBD.
All prices include GST.
Having trouble completing your membership application online?
Should you experience any difficulties, please complete a membership application form and email it to Michelle Pitcher, Membership and Events Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the 2024 Membership Application Form
Online renewals open in October of the year prior and membership begins immediately upon sign-up. Members may join or renew at any time, however we recommend doing so during the October-December renewal period for an easy transition into the new year. 2024 HTAV memberships expire 31 December 2024.
19 Mar 24
12.00 pm–3.30 pm 19 Mar 24
31 Mar 24
8.45am - 5.30pm 31 Mar 24
26 Apr 24
HTAV Professional Learning Workshop for History Teachers - Planning and Resourcing your History Teaching1.30 pm–3.50 pm 26 Apr 24