NOTE: Whilst every effort is made to process orders promptly, allow 7 working days for goods to be dispatched.
The Gold Rush (Inquiry-Based Learning Series)Publisher: HTAV Length: 40pp plus CD Item number: 1044 ISBN: 978 1 875585 96 0 AU $55.00 (incl GST)
How did the Gold Rush change Victoria?
A complete blackline master unit of work for teachers.
This teacher resource explores a pivotal moment in Victoria’s history. It uses a range of primary and secondary sources to address the following inquiry questions:
- How did the gold rush change Victoria?
- Who came to the gold rush?
- How was life on the diggings?
- Why was Eureka so important?
- Primary source documents and images
- Historical context
- Learning objectives and outcomes
- Stimulating inquiry questions
- Step-by-step lessons that can be followed or adapted
- Activities for a range of learning styles
- Assessment tasks
- CD of sources for easy printing
Includes glossary, bibliography, websites and useful facts.