NOTE: Whilst every effort is made to process orders promptly, allow 7 working days for goods to be dispatched.
Ancient Egypt (Inquiry-Based Learning Series)Publisher: HTAV Length: 42pp plus CD Item number: 1043 ISBN: 978 1 875585 92 2 AU $55.00 (incl GST)
What did Ancient Egyptians believe about life and death?
A complete blackline master unit of work for teachers.
This unit examines life and death in Ancient Egypt. It uses a range of primary and secondary sources to address the following inquiry questions:
- What was the meaning of life and death in Ancient Egypt?
- How were dead bodies treated?
- What have uncovered tombs revealed?
- Who ran ancient Egypt?
- Were ancient Egyptians treated better in death than in life?
- Primary source documents and images
- Historical context
- Learning objectives and outcomes
- Stimulating inquiry questions
- Step-by-step lessons that can be followed or adapted
- Activities for a range of learning styles
- Assessment tasks
- CD of sources for easy printing