|Renewing your membership? HTAV members are encouraged to renew by logging into the HTAV website before visiting the Member Centre followed by My Profile then My Memberships and then clicking the Renew button. Doing so will ensure a seamless renewal experience.
This membership is for primary schools whose address is more than 50km of Melbourne's CBD.
This membership includes:
- 35% discount on rates for professional learning programs
- Free digital subscription to the professional reading journal, Agora. Many of our members prefer to purchase a print subscription in addition to online access.
- Member updates that keep you abreast of the latest in History and teaching news
- Access to the members-only area of the HTAV website, which houses a range of resources and past Agora articles
- Key advice on the curriculum at all levels
- Access to a range of resources developed specifically for the classroom
- Free access to the Peer Mentoring Program
- 5% discount on HTAV publications ordered through the HTAV Shop
Online renewals open in October of the year prior and membership begins immediately upon sign-up. Members may join or renew at any time, however we recommend doing so during the October-December renewal period for an easy transition into the new year. 2024 HTAV memberships expire 31 December 2024.
Members joining throughout the year will receive the 2024 issues of Agora distributed earlier in the year.