Register for HTAA National Conference
8 May 17
Registrations are now open for the HTAA National Conference, 'Breaking Boundaries'. Click here to register.
Tips for registration:
- There will be two links on the QHTA website: one for paying delegates and one for presenters. Click on the relevant link.
- Where you see links for ‘more information’ you only need to go there if you want information about the program, speakers or the promotional flyer
- If you are not sure if you are a Member please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Only financial members for 2017 (QHTA and organisations affiliated with HTAA) can use the discounted amounts.
- If you are registering more than one person, please decide workshop preferences in advance by using the attached program as the registration process may time out.
- You can register up to 3 delegates at once if you are in institutional member
- On the first page you make up your own password
- You can purchase extra tickets for the Plantagenet Dinner Under the Stars. You can also purchase extra tickets for the Gladiators excursion.
- When you finish tick the terms box and the request invoice box and ‘pay’
- You can pay by credit card at the time of registering or take the emailed invoice to the office for processing as a direct deposit or by cheque. You may see mention of ‘Conference on Line’ on financial statements. This is the organisation we pay to collect data and funds.
- If you have trouble accessing the online registration pages and would like a hard copy form to complete, contact email@example.com. There is a $20 fee for the QHTA office to process each hard copy form.