How will your school be celebrating History Week?
Remind your students and your colleagues of how engaging history is. History Week 2019 (Sunday 13 – Sunday 20 October 2019) is an opportunity to:
- celebrate all that is inspiring and exciting about studying History
- showcase the skills and enthusiasm of History students
- encourage more students to pursue History into the senior years
- engage the whole school community in conversations about history
- give scope to the talent and creativity of your school’s History teachers
Kick start your History Week by getting some of these great ideas into your school calendar. We’ve collected all kinds of ideas to help raise the profile of history at your school. Click here for more.
Let us know about how your school is celebrating History Week. Please send us a couple of photos to firstname.lastname@example.org, with captions telling us the who, what and where, and we will showcase some of the great ideas in our next Member Bulletin and on the HTAV website.
Don’t forget to obtain permissions from any students who are identifiable in the photos.
21 Feb 20
9.00 am - 3.30 pm 21 Feb 20
13 Mar 20
1.00 pm–4.10 pm 13 Mar 20
6 Sep 20
10.00am – 1.30pm 6 Sep 20