VCAA Implementation Sessions
28 Feb 20
Please note that all implementation sessions have been postponed and registrations are closed until further notice. Please keep an eye on the HTAV website for updates as things develop or contact us via email: email@example.com
Give yourself time to prepare. The new VCE History Study Design comes into effect next year (2021).
On behalf of the Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority (VCAA), HTAV has been appointed to organise five implementation sessions for VCE History teachers during Term 2, 2020.
The purpose of the implementation sessions is to familiarise teachers with the VCE History Study Design 2021-2025. This includes an exploration of the revised and newly developed VCE Histories; Units 1 and 2 Empires, Units 1 and 2 Modern History, Units 1-4 Ancient History, Units 3 and 4 Australian History, Units 3 and 4 Revolutions.
The new VCE History Study Design 2021-2025 is now available to download.
To be ready for the new curriculum, we recommend that teachers attend one of the Implementation Sessions.
There is no charge to attend the session but teachers must register their attendance.
Secure your place at one of the following locations:
- Monday 20 April, 3.30pm-6.00pm – The Grange P-12 College, Hoppers Crossing
- Thursday 30 April, 2.00pm-4.30pm – Beechworth Secondary College, Beechworth
- Monday 11 May, 3.30pm-6.00pm – Penleigh and Essendon Grammar School, Keilor East (Senior Campus)
- Thursday 21 May, 2.00pm-4.30pm – Bendigo Senior Secondary College, Bendigo
- Tuesday 26 May, 3.30pm-6.00pm – Sacred Heart Girls’ College, Oakleigh
We thank all of our host schools, and look forward to seeing you there.
For those who cannot attend, the VCAA will also be offering webinars. We will advertise these when the dates and times are available.
15 Oct 20
9.00am - 4.00pm 15 Oct 20
19 Nov 20
1.00 pm–4.00 pm 19 Nov 20
12 Apr 21
Racing Into History 12 Apr 21